Pupil Premium at Hallcroft School
Look at the fun and exciting learning opportunities on offer at Hallcroft School!
At Hallcroft School we believe that all children should achieve their maximum learning potential!
By the end of key stage one 80% of pupils accessing the Pupil Premium Grant achieved level 2 or above.
In year 1, 80% of pupils accessing the Pupil Premium Grant achieved the National Standard in the Phonics Screening.
Examples of the opportunities that have been provided for our Pupil Premium children:
- Switch On - Reading Intervention
- Handwriting Intervention Group
- Phonics Booster Sessions
- Free Key Stage One Breakfast Club
- Highly and Exceptionally Able Maths Groups
- Extended Writing Intervention Group
- Free School Trips and Experiences
- Cookery Club with Rob
- Free trip to Gemma Books for Pupil Premium and non-Pupil Premium pupils to choose books for the new Hallcroft School library.
- Trips - Seaside , Brackenhurst, The Butterfly House and Wheelgate Adventure Park.
- Pupil Premium pupils in Foundation 1 will receive free uniform when they start school full time.
- Access sports and celebrate these achievements.
In the Foundation Stage pupils accessing the Pupil Premium Grant make similar or greater progress than their peers.
In Key Stage 1 pupils accessing the Pupil Premium Grant make similar or greater progress than their peers, particularly in reading and phonics. This is due to the interventions taking place within school to support this progress.
We all had great fun at Gemma Books!!!